Thursday 31 December 2015

2016 A New Year, A New Start

How is it possible that today is the last day of 2015?

Today has been a good day, I feel much less confused, we ventured into Aldershot town centre, I bought a phone case for my fancy pants new phone much to Filo's disgruntle! HA! I was put on this earth to send him grey!

We also met a child minder for Massimo as long term we need to get him playing with other kids being normal and Filo needs to get back to work. Her name is Michelle end she is a friend of Lara's. She is so passionate about what she does and I just know Massimo will love it with her

Tonight we are having a curry takeaway which I am rather excited about as we haven't had a good curry in a long while

I'm taking this opportunity to wish all my family and friends a very Happy New Year, To those who want to quit drinking or smoking I applaud you and encourage you. Do it while you can and with a smile on your face, because you are alive and you can

Thanks again for all your kind words of support 2016 really will be better because the only way is up now. Filo said so and that man is ALWAYS right! he did marry me after all :-)

Keep safe tonight people and have fun.

Lots of love to all my family and friends

Sisters, mum, best friend I love you from the bottom of my soul - no words will ever express how much so trying right now seems futile but you get why I'm trying because I bloody love you!!!

And I think the word you're looking for is... Anyway! been watching old friends episodes :-)

I'll stop rambling now
Ciao for now



No comments:

Post a Comment