Tuesday 15 December 2015

Apologies for the prophanity

Not for one second did I think it was a brain tumour, all those doctors shining their lights in my eyes all said the same thing, that it probably wasn't anything serious because they couldn't see anything at the back of my eyes to indicate otherwise. It wasn't until the blonde lady doctor called me forward with my results that it occurred to me, when she asked if I wanted to call my husband eh? why? I thought and in an instant it was written all over her face...she played a part in sending me home 2 weeks earlier without scanning my head. Poignant to the story for me because I spent the next 2 weeks in shear agony, scared shitless and not knowing why. I asked them if it would have made a difference but they told me no and I need to make my peace with this because we cannot change the past so this is me, officially, letting it go.

so my entire world has been turned upside down but somehow I have to carry on because I have my little boy to think of, my gorgeous, amazing, special little boy, who celebrates his second birthday today.

Tomorrow is Results day: Brain Tumour Results: Wednesday 16th December 2015. Singing for survival, Mrs Jennifer Fabbri, I'm half tempted to burst into Gloria Gaynors I will survive to lighten the mood but I know my mum won't thank me! heehee!

I'm scared but I'm ready to know now, just tell me what I've got to do to beat this bastard and I'll do it, I'm ready for a fight, because, quite frankly brain tumour, you can just fuck the hell off if you think you are taking me away from my boys.

Honestly cancer, you are a cunt. You took my dad, my Grandad, my auntie, my brother in laws sister, you tried to take my sister but you didn't succeed, you won't succeed with me either, you are wasting your time so you might as well just fuck off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment