Wednesday 30 December 2015

It officially has a name, its called a Glioblastoma

We have an official diagnosis and we know how to treat it!!

They confirmed today that they actually got 95% of the bastard out first time round not just 85% as initially thought, that's bloody good news!

Treatment involves Radio and Chemotherapy starting on Tuesday but I can have this at Guildford so don't have to travel all the way back to London.

Today I had the most amazing full body massage courtesy of Nicky Jefferies, the woman is a genius, I literally cannot say enough words of thanks, I feel so relaxed and calm right now I'm in heaven . Looking forward to a peaceful nights sleep tonight now that we know what we are dealing with I can cope. I can start to focus on getting fixed.

Its going to be a tough road ahead, but slowly, slowly we'll get there

We know what it is and we have plan in place, this was what I was waiting for and now I have it we can crack right on

I feel confident right now that everything is going to be ok

No comments:

Post a Comment