Saturday 2 January 2016

Another really good day

Today has been a really good day, I went to my mums house early morning and a friend came up to meet me with her little girl which was lovely.

My mum took me out into Woking for a cheeky Nandos at lunchtime and we did a spot of shopping (oh how I love to shop!) Terrible weather but it didn't dampen my spirits!

I can't complain today, I feel Wonderfully calm and at peace, I could happily live the rest of my life feeling this way

My sisters came with the children and we had fun

I have an appointment at St Luke's Cancer centre on Monday 4th January at 1pm where I will meet my consultant and all the fun of kicking cancers ass begins

Don't doubt me for one second I'm going to beat this, I'm not going through all of this for nothing, I'll see you on the other side with a smile on my face RAAAAAAA I'm so ready for a fight. Wish me luck!! x

1 comment: