Wednesday 23 December 2015

A little piece of normal every day

Today, I dusted the television set, I vacuumed the lounge, I did a load of washing and hung everything up to dry. I washed and put away the dishes. I finally finished decorating the damn Christmas tree which has been driving me mad!

I watched Made In Chelsea on catch up and laughed out loud at how insignificant their problems are, it was wonderful, because it was normal and that is what I need more than anything right now.

My laptop is telling me its Christmas eve tomorrow, the days are just rolling into the next for me but Christmas will be wonderful because I will be with my family and there will be lots of food for me to eat too and its perfectly normal to eat lots at Christmas so we can blame that instead of the steroids!

I want to say thank you to everyone who has sent cards, gifts, flowers and kind words, it really gives me great strength. I wish you all a Happy Christmas, make sure you enjoy every moment for me!

Obligatory Christmas tree photo to follow later when it gets dark enough to put the lights on!

No comments:

Post a Comment