Saturday 26 December 2015

Boxing Day Walk

Today I walked around Goldsworth Park lake with my family and friends. I haven't walked that far in a while but it felt really liberating to get out in the fresh air. Well I desperately need to burn off a few thousand million calories that's for sure! At least I know now that I can walk a fair distance without getting too tired.

We all went back to mums house after for yet another feast, the kids played and we had a lovely time.

Tomorrow we may brave the shops in Guildford, I quite fancy a spot of shopping! Hopefully its not too manic busy as I have been feeling quite confused at times things get a little overwhelming and I find myself just sat in a bit of a daze wondering what the hell is going on. But I guess that is quite normal after brain surgery.

I'm feeling ok, I love my family and friends very much and I am looking forward to spending more time with them over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment