Saturday 19 December 2015

Massive Milestone Achieved today...

Massive milestone achieved today, standing on my own two feet, peeing by myself, showering with the help of my sisters feeling so much better already. I feel like I've really turned a corner today and that everything is going to be ok.

Got my family with me now, everything feels perfectly normal and happy.

Thank you to you all for your kind words of support, just knowing that you are thinking of me gives me great strength as silly as that might sound.

What a lucky girl I am to have such a wonderful family, my sisters are just out of this world. I love them with all my heart and soul.

I cannot wait to be home for Christmas to get home to my little boy, it won't be long now I'm going to make sure of it.
Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Go girl! Love love love your way! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers from Canada (Mark Slocombe ' s cousin). Wishing you a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete