Friday 25 December 2015

I got my perfect Christmas Day.

And it was truly wonderful. To have all the family around, to see the kids playing together, I can't wait to see the photos as I think we got some good ones of the kids!

My mum made a real breakfast feast, I ate chocolate croissants and crumpets and even a bacon roll!

I have never felt so happy. And I really truly believe that everything is going to be ok.

There will be better days ahead, I'm sure of it. This isn't all for nothing, there is a bigger purpose behind it all, one that will just all of a sudden at once make sense. I'm convinced I'm going to run a marathon, Filo tells me you need mental strength but I've got bags full of mental strength now

I hope you have all had as much fun as I have today.

And the day is not even over, we are still celebrating with even more food with the Fabbri family later this afternoon! God I bloody love Christmas!

Happy Christmas  to you all once again, my heart is full of so much joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment