Tuesday 22 December 2015

Back to some sort of normality....

First day back home was wonderful, Massimo woke gone 7 I think and he was in a happy chappy mood which was great, we all went for breakfast, and I finally got to enjoy my chocolate Weetabix minis! *it's the little things in life!) We did normal things around the house and Massimo played with all his birthday toys, he has a little toy shop that has a cash machine, he loves money at the moment! just like his mum!

I managed to shower and wash my hair all by myself and I even dried and straightened my hair myself which is a task with the amount of staples I now have in my head! I'm sure there will be a follow up chucky doll picture to follow to freak you all out soon! Nicola is going to take the clips out for me when its time, I think they said Christmas eve, its really itchy so I'm looking forward to getting them out.

We made mince pies today and danced in my sisters kitchen and it was wonderful.

Today my mother in law Sandra came over from Italy to help with Massimo, she brought me yummy Piadina and my favourite Italian chocolates! It is so wonderful to have her here.

So the Doctors did say they think they got 85% of it out, that's quite a high percentage. I always knew they would have to follow this up with radio/chemo as necessary and I want them too to bloody get it all, they want to make it dormant, to slow it down and I bloody need them to because I've got things I need to do here first, people to annoy!! milking it for all its worth !!! free pens to claim I remember my dad saying before he died!!!

Anyway, thanks again to you all for your support, you may not realise just how much you are helping me through this. And with Jeni's Little Bakery, I intend to make our wedding cake when the time comes too I want to make that a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment