Sunday 10 January 2016

Feeling really good

I've had a wonderful day today, I feel full of energy. I woke up early with Massimo and made him his milk, we had breakfast and watched cartoons. Filo took his mum to the airport, she flew back to Italy today.

I cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom and did a load of washing and then we all got dressed and went out for a walk around the village
I'm planning to reduce my steroids tomorrow to just one instead of two but will need to monitor how this affects me as last time I reduced them I had memory loss and found following sequences really difficult but I'm so keen to get off the steroids as the side effects really suck, I'm growing a bloody moustache and beard for one which is not a good look plus I'm eating the entire world it seems and I've put on about a stone in weight. I can actually feel my body has changed, it's not nice carrying extra weight, it almost hurts, I can feel it slowing me down. So I'm really going to try harder with the healthier eating and getting more exercise because I can't carry on like this getting bigger and bigger. I need to be in the best possible shape to fight this bloody brain tumour
This afternoon I met my family at Frimley lodge park for a walk so I got a bit more exercise!

Massimo and Alex fed the ducks and they played in the park.

Filo made me pizza, ok not quite 'healthy' eating but it had lots of veg on it and it was THE BEST Pizza he has ever made me

Love my man
























































No comments:

Post a Comment