Wednesday 20 January 2016

Rollercoaster

Today has been a lot of fun, this morning my sister and I took the kids to Little Street in Frimley





Fireman Massimo!



OOooohh cupcake!

Making Mummy a coffee


Dr Massimo will make all Mummy better!

On the phone


He hung up!

Hello, how may I help you?

Massimo's special face!







My Special Sister!




Alex's favourite hat!








He sat like this for far too long! 



















Yesterday was not such a great day emotionally, I'm really struggling with the whole 15 month time stamp. I was also supposed to have a counselling session that got cancelled and I think this left me mulling over everything without actually being able to vent but it's nice to be able to balance a bad day against a good one. It really is like  a rollercoaster ride, I'm up high one minute feeling great then I'm crashing down the next screaming the whole way.

Filo and I went for afternoon tea at Great Fosters in Egham where we got married, we had a walk around the gardens which was lovely as the sun was shining, quite different to the day we got married as it was freezing that day!





















No comments:

Post a Comment